Terro Branding & Packaging Redesign
The new TERRO brand mark banner
The old Terro brand and packaging
A thorough category and brand audit revealed 15 specific, competitive opportunities for the brand
The new Terro brand flag and packaging by R.BIRD
Distinctive pest illustrations consistent across the product line
The new Terro brand and packaging system applied to more than 25 SKUs
Branding & packaging redesign puts Terro brand on fast track for growth
R.BIRD engineered a total branding & packaging system redesign for Terro, a one-hundred year old and well-known pest control brand in the lawn & garden category, that has helped grow the company with new ownership from a one-trick pony to a 25-product line juggernaut (and still growing).
- Update and revitalize the Terro brand
- Create a strong brand platform and packaging system for an expanding product line
- Meet retailer requirements for bilingual packaging
Did you notice?
- Flexible system adapts to a variety of different structures
- Redesign allows dual language while keeping package uncluttered
An R.BIRD Note
Care was taken to evolve key brand equities. Terro, the product that “really works,” has a 118-year history.